Anzac Day services and parades on the Fraser Coast
MEMORIAL services and parades will be held across the Fraser Coast on Thursday for the 98th anniversary of Anzac Day.
The Fraser Coast Chronicle has compiled a list for readers.
An F-18 Super Hornet will also fly across the region's skies on Thursday morning.
- Hervey Bay Cenotaph, Freedom Park, Main St, Pialba 5am dawn service.
- Hervey Bay Cenotaph, Freedom Park, Main St, Pialba 9.30am procession and main service.
- Hervey Bay RSL Baycrest Retirement Village, Doolong Rd 7.30am service.
- Maryborough Cenotaph, Queens Park 5.30am dawn service.
- Maryborough Cenotaph, Queens Park 9am procession and main service.
- Tiaro Memorial Gardens, Mayne St 6am dawn service.
- Miva QCWA Hall, corner Miva and Munna Creek Rd 11am service.
- Howard Cenotaph, Steley St 4.28am dawn service.
- Howard Cenotaph, Steley St 7.30am main parade and service.
- Brooweena Cenotaph, Brooweena, Mt Joseph Memorial Bridge 8.30am and 11am service.
- Fraser Island Orchid Beach 5.30am dawn service.
- Tinana: Tinana War Memorial 5.40am dawn service.
- Burrum Heads: Burrum Heads Memorial 8.30am service.
- Toogoom: Toogoom Community Hall 5.45am dawn service.
- River Heads: River Heads Community Hall, Ariadne St 6am dawn service.
The Hervey Bay RSL will host a breakfast at 6am for service and ex-service personnel, members and their guests.
It will open for normal trading from 11am.
The Maryborough RSL will open at 11.30am.