Time running out in Coast awards
BUSINESSES have one more week to put their hand up for the 2012 Sprake Fraser Coast Business Awards.
Entry forms were delivered to more than 200 businesses nominated by the public earlier this month.
Nominated businesses now have until May 4 to return the forms to be eligible.
Winners will be announced in a gala ceremony at the Brolga Theatre on June 21.
Customers who nominated their favourite Fraser Coast businesses are now in the running to win a weekend away at Kingfisher Bay Resort on Fraser Island.
2012 Sprake Fraser Coast Business Award categories:
- Micro Business of the Year Award - sponsored by the Carriers Arms.
- New Business of the Year Award - sponsored by Sarina Russo Job Access
- Young Business Person of the Year Award - sponsored by GHD
- Trades Business of the Year Award - sponsored by Torquay Hotel
- Hospitality Award - sponsored by Red Cross Employment Services
- Education Provider of the Year Award - sponsored by Hervey Bay RSL
- Customer Service Award - sponsored by ANZ.
- Tourism Award - Sponsored by Harvey World Travel.
- Property Business of the Year Award
- Professional Services Award - sponsored by Kingfisher Bay Resort.
- Business of the Year - sponsored by Fraser Coast Regional Council
- Primary Industry of the Year Award - sponsored by Wide Bay Water.
- Tiaro and Districts and Burrum Heads chambers of commerce will also award an Encouragement Award.
- Maryborough and Hervey Bay chambers of commerce will each award a Special Commendation.