What do you call a big Irish spider?
ST PATRICK'S DAY will be celebrated with a few Guinness beers on the Fraser Coast on March 17 and maybe a joke or two.
Here are a few Irish jokes to get into the spirit of tomorrow's celebrations.
Do you have a favourite Irish joke or pun? Join the discussion and tell us below.
1. Never iron a four leaf clover. You don't want to press your luck.
2. Recipe for Irish stew: Get some meat, some potatoes and a lot of Guinness Stout. Drink all of the beer. Forget about the stew.
3. What do you call a big Irish spider? A Paddy long legs.
4. Why can't you borrow money from a leprechaun? It is because they're always a little short.
5. What's the difference between an Irish wedding, and an Irish funeral? There's one fewer drunk.