Police are undergoing award-winning tactical first aid training
Three patients were reportedly stung by jellyfish over the past week
Hervey Bay Touch Football are ready for the upcoming season
After learning First Aid, Cory and Daryl came across a hit and run
'Don't let him die, don't let him die'
First responder at Haly St crash urges everyone to learn first aid.
A young boy was treated for a jellyfish sting at Rainbow Beach.
In Australia, there are about 3,000 snake bites per year.
My Health Record is supposed to save lives,
'Bluebottles normally appear when northerly winds are blowing.'
CPR in courtroom revives woman after seizure
She remained calm and followed the operator's directions.
"The limb should be kept perfectly still."
Pets & Animals
THESE pet apps are sure to enlighten every pet lover's life.
It is not crucial to identify a snake when you are bitten.
I’m just so glad to be able to share this as a near-miss
As they ate their meal, a scary thing happened.
Irukandji affects people differently.
He didn't know he was having a heart attack
'He just fell down over like a tree'